San Diego Recycling Services
When you are doing a major clean up of your own home, or business, you may find yourself with an abundance of items that can be recycled. When this happens, call Steven’s Hauling. Steven’s Hauling offers San Diego recycling, junk hauling and garbage disposal services. You don’t need to sort the items, we will do that for you.
It’s important to protect our planet so future generations can enjoy a beautiful earth. Instead of throwing your junk away, you can have items recycled. Better yet, some items can be donated to thrift shops and charities. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Replant. That’s one way of preserving our planet.
Items We Recycle
- Paper: if you work in an office and have a lot of paper that needs to be recycled, call us. We can pick up and recycle paper, paper products, cardboard boxes and similar items.
- Plastics: if you have a “friend” who likes to hoard used plastic containers, it may be time to have those items recycled. After all, how many old yogurt containers does a person really need?
- Glass: beer bottles, wine bottles, jam jars, and similar glass items can be recycled. We do not recycle drinking glasses or glass panels from windows.
- Metals: we recycle metals and metal products such as steel, iron, aluminum, copper, brass, and stainless steel.
- Electronic waste: we recycle old computers, screens, TVs, tablets, cell phones, and televisions. Please be aware that these items pose an environment threat and cannot be disposed of like regular garbage.
- Appliances: some household appliances cannot be placed curbside for garbage collection. Items we collect and recycle include: air conditioners, dishwashers, dryers, freezers, lawn mowers, microwaves, refrigerators, stoves / ovens, trash compactors, washing Machines, water heaters, and more.
Please contact us for more information regarding San Diego Recycling. Call us by phone: (619) 249-0560 or email us with our online form. Steven’s Hauling is fully insured. Serving all of San Diego County and surrounding areas.