San Diego Scrap Metal Recycling
Steven’s Hauling – San Diego Trash & Junk Removal understands the importance of saving the planet for future generations. Because of this, it’s important to reuse and recycle as much as possible and, whenever possible. This is especially true with scrap metals. Metals are mined from mountains and then they must be extracted to purify them. When you reuse and recycle metals, you save the environment and ecosystem by decreasing the need to mine & extract for more metals. Don’t dump metal components in the landfill, let us recycle your metal products. Steven’s Hauling – San Diego Trash & Junk Removal offers extensive San Diego Scrap Metal Recycling Services.
Metals we Accept
We accept a large range of metals. When in doubt, give us a call and explain to us what it is that you are trying to recycle.
- Steel and Iron: are the two most commonly recycled metals in the world. Steel and iron can be found in cars, buildings, railroad tracks, bridges, ships, heavy equipment and more. If you have steel and iron to recycle, call us!
- Aluminum is the third most common metal that is recycled. It is is a dusty silver color, it is easy to bend, and it is relatively light. Best of all, aluminum doesn’t rust. Common household items made of aluminum include soda cans and aluminium foil used in cooking. Aluminum is also found in some wires and it is often mixed with other metals to form alloys.
- Copper is a very useful metal because it conducts electricity and heat very well. It is commonly used in wires and any machine which uses electricity. In a house, copper may also be found in pots, pans, kettles, and the like.
- Brass is a metal alloy made of copper and zinc. Different types of brass are made with different amounts of copper and zinc. Brass is found in faucets, plumbing fixtures, valves, and gears.
- Stainless is usually used for industrial applications such as pipes, tubes, building materials and cars. It is also used for smaller items such as zippers and kitchen knives.
Please call us for more information regarding our San Diego Scrap Metal Recycling program. Contact us by phone: (619) 249-0560 or by email with our online form.